- Python 3 support, in particular Python 3.4 (Alec Munro - fudomunro on github).
- Link generation now takes SCRIPT_NAME into account.
- Morepath 0.1 had a security system, but it was undocumented. Now it’s
documented (docs now in Security), and some of its behavior was slightly tweaked:
- new verify_identity directive.
- permission directive was renamed to permission_rule.
- default unauthorized error is 403 Forbidden, not 401 Unauthorized.
- morepath.remember and morepath.forbet renamed to morepath.remember_identity and morepath.forget_identity.
- Installation documentation tweaks. (Auke Willem Oosterhoff)
- .gitignore tweaks (Auke Willem Oosterhoff)
- Initial public release.